At Kelowna Family Dental, we love working with kids. So much so that we started Kids Club to help encourage and reward our young patients to take care of their teeth!
What is Kids Club?
Kids Club is a draw that we run for our younger patients. When they have a check up exam and cleaning with Dr. Robyn and have no cavities, we enter their name into the draw. As long as they are 15 years old and younger, and had a cavity-free check up, they are entered.
We hope that this helps to motivate all of our young patients to work hard on their brushing and flossing to keep their mouths and teeth healthy. Learning these important life skills at a young age can set them up for a lifetime of healthy teeth.
What can I win?
The winner of each Kids Club draw gets to choose a prize:
- a $25 gift card from Toys’ R’ Us, or,
- a $25 gift card from Orchard Park Shopping Centre
How do I win?
- Book a check up exam and cleaning for your child aged 15 years or younger
- Your child earns a clean bill of dental health from Dr. Robyn
- Your child puts his or her name in the draw and hopefully wins the draw